Publications relating to research in the Faculty published in the Israeli and international media:
A new research changes The way of thinking about iron is transported in the body (hayadan, in Hebrew)
- Imitating life – an interview with Assistant Professor Boaz Mizrahi (ladiaria, Translated from spanish to english)
- The woman behind the Nanoghosts – An interview with Prof. Marcelle Machluf (Jerusalem Post)
An Exposure article about the faculty in the first addition of “foodtech” magazine (page 6). The content requires the Adobe Flash Player. (in Hebrew)
- Prof. Marcelle Machluf, was chosen as the “most influential woman in Israel for 2018” by the leading Israeli business magazine “Lady Globes” (Globes, in Hebrew), an interview in “Haolam haboker” (channel 13, in Hebrew)
- Roee Amit did the postdoctoral fellowship under the direction of Prof. Frances Arnold, winner of the 2018 Nobel Prize in Chemistry. An interview in haaretz (in Hebrew), an interview in kan tarbut (in Hebrew, starting 16 minutes after start time)
- Associate Professor Ayelet Fishman, Assistant Professor Avi Shpigelman and Associate Professor Ester Segal were among the judges at Calcalist Foodtech Competition (Calcalist, in Hebrew).
- Resarchers cured fungal skin infections using a tiny microbial plant (“hayadan”, in Hebrew).